It downloads geocaches including their description, hints, difficulty levels and images. Searching for caches in your local database is a matter of seconds. No premium account needed.
- Map view - supporting Open Street Maps and Open Cycle Maps by default, configurable for other map types, including google maps.
- GPS view - shows the distance and direction to the selected geocache.
- Cache details - once a geocache is downloaded, all necessary details are available even in offline mode.
- Paperless geocaching features - take notes for a geocache on the go, see the hints and spoiler images, check the latest logs.
- Fieldnotes support - Ever came home after a long tour and wondered which of those geocaches you found? Never again: Log your find in the field and upload notes and log text when you're at home. Review them on the geocaching website and post the logs.
- Multicache calculation help - Let your phone do the math for you. Working for the most multi-stage geocaches, AGTL finds the coordinate calculations (like "N49 (A+B)2.(B*2)(C/3+4)1") and lets you enter the missing variables. After the solution is complete, it's a matter of two clicks to set the result as the next target.
- Advanced waypoint handling - AGTL finds waypoints in the geocache descriptions and in the list of waypoints.
And last but not least, AGTL is Open Source and in active development.
Contact the author
Please file your bugs and questions at github.
AGTL is free and open source. Please visit the homepage. Donations are welcome if you like the software!