The small stuff to help you to recording your phone calls (incoming/outgoing from Cellular network)
- Listening and start recording a phone call
- Using Phone and Recorder service to handle phone call and recording
- Support WAV audio codecs : WAV 8kHz, 16kHz Mono, Stereo
- Support AAC audio codecs : MP3 32kHz, 64Kbps ; 32kHz 128Kbps Mono, Stereo
- Support AMR audio codecs : 3GP 8kHz 6Kbps | 8kHz, 9Kbps Mono
- Support recording notification : Silent or Push notification after finished recording
- Support record files management : Open, Delete or Share (over Bluetooth, MMS, ..etc..)
- Record file sample : <PhoneNumber><In/Out><10DigitsNumber>.WAV
- The both service can start/stop by manually
- All recorded files will be stored at : /home/user/MyDocs/CallRecorder
The version 0.0.4 beta is out. Please visit the app link to see the changelog.
The source code now available on : https://gitorious.org/call-recorder.