Nineshark is a client to the popular website of streaming Grooveshark for Nokia N9/N950.
Set this config in your N9 before install: Settings -> Applications -> Installations -> Allow installations from non-Store sources: ON
Search your favorite music, add it to the playlist and listen.
It allows searches by:
- Playlist (grooveshark users)
- Discover music from Twitter Music.
Listen your playlists, favorites o collection from Grooveshark account.
Nineshark has a simple music player and native-like for easy use to users.
Includes two themes: black and white.
Support English and Spanish language.
You can follow my progress on the Nineshark website.
- Grooveshark user synchronization.
- Discover Music from Twitter Music
- Swipe Left to go to Player. (see video)
- Swipe Right to go to Home from Player. (see video)
- Swipe Right to go to back. (see video)
- Lateral Menu
- Swipe Right from border left to open lateral Menu. (see video)
- Top button to open lateral menu.
- My Playlists.
- My Collections.
- My Favorites.
- Redesigned Player.
- Redesigned Search
- Automatic updates
- And +
- Added Voice Search
- Added Repeat
- Added Shuffle
- Added Swipe up/down to show/hide extra controls.
- Added Swipe left/right to navigate between search and playlist.
- Added Filters to songs, albums, artists and playlists.
- Added button to change between low and high bitrate.
- Added Share to Social Networks.