You have to sign in to Nokia Beta Labs to install the app.
This experimental plugin spices up your Nokia N9 Gallery experience by bringing a map view to it. When viewing photos in Gallery, you can:
- Open a map view directly from a Gallery photo (perform a long press or select menu icon -> Select the plugin from menu)
- Browse the map in the map view
- View your other photos when staying in the map view
- Edit the location and orientation of your photos, if needed
- Place and orient on the map those photos not having enough metadata
- Go back from the map view directly to Gallery
Uses for the plugin:
- Where was this photo taken at, again?
- While viewing and sharing travel photos, quickly check a photo's location from a map.
- See where a photo shared by a friend has been taken at. If metadata exists in EXIF.
- Edit the location & orientation metadata in EXIF of your photos, easily.