Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
- Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you're slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen
- Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action
- Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
(battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities)
(stay nimble and plan your attacks: roll out of harm's way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike)
- Improved gameplay includes new features (solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items)
(the fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests)
- RPG elements reward skilled players
(upgrade the Samurai's health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels)
- Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai's tale with original hand-drawn artwork
- New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
- Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 games
- Samurai II is developed on the Unity 3D 3.0 engine, the latest technology available on mobile devices
- Original soundtrack: in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle
Samurai II Website.