Stockona is a Google finance client that displays quote info from your portfolios on Google Finance. It features a clean interface to show various quote info, including charts and news. It also supports local portfolio creation on device.
For Dow Jones and S&P symbols, Stockona provides near-real-time (30-secon refresh rate) quote info.
- Stockona: Free version, limited to one Google portfolio and one local portfolio. Symbols per portfolio is limited to 18. There are also no currency and bond info in Market Overview.
- Stockona+: Paid version. Remove restrictions and add home buttons throughout UI for easier navigation.
The barcode above links to the free version.
Screenshots are from Stockona+, the paid version.
- Quote: Various views to display quote information. 'Related Symbols' gives you a list of related symbols and their price info. 'Show Transaction' displays transaction records from Google Finance.
- News: Display relevant news feed from Google Finance.
- Market Overview: Quick glance of major indexes. Paid version has currencies and bond info displayed as well. 'Market News' shows regional RSS feed from Google News' business section.
- Portfolio: Support Google portfolio. Local portfolio creation for Google symbols. Can also support Yahoo symbols, thought not encouraged due to limited features.